Beautiful, easily accessible viewing pulpit high above Gröbming and the Enns valley. To the little peace church in the footsteps of Peter Rosegger and knight Emil von Horstig.
Distance 0.9 km
Already the ascent on the Stoderzinken Alpine Road is an experience. Especially in the last third, where the road leads close to the rocks and leads to the highest point.
Tips and hintsTour at your own risk! No liability whatsoever is assumed with regard to any given or occurring alpine hazards (weather, etc.).
Getting thereComing from the B320 - exit Gröbming and the Stoderzinken Alpenstraße.
33T 410642 5256784
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view