Starting at Lenzburg, a tranquil path takes you over the Bööler Pass and along the high-level trail to Beromünster. The panorama trail brings you to the Lake Sempach golf course. The Heart Loop then joins the Heart Route to Eschenbach.
Author’s map recommendations
Recommended maps for this region:
https://www.rentabike.ch//stationen or +41 (0)41 921 05 75
- Hotel Krone, Kronenplatz 18/20, 5600 Lenzburg
- Bäckerei Brioche, Unterdorfstrasse 29, 6274 Eschenbach
- Dorf-Chäsi, Hauptstrasse 267, 5044 Schlossrued, +41 (0)62 721 22 14
- Schongiland, Guggibadstrasse 12, 6288 Schongau
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.