Safety informationAs there are few opportunities to stop for refreshments directly along the trail, it is advisable to take enough snacks and drinks with you.
Tips and hintsInformation on places to stop for refreshments and overnight stays or bookable offers at www.sebaldusweg.at
Getting thereArrival by car:
From Salzburg/Linz: A1 motorway exit Enns-Steyr > B115 into the Ennstal From Vienna: A1 motorway exit Haag > B42 > B122 > B115 into the Ennstal
From Passau: A8 Passau > Wels > A1 to motorway exit Enns-Steyr > B115 into the Ennstal
From Graz: A9 Pyhrn motorway > motorway exit Klaus > Grünburg > into the Ennstal.
ParkingPublic parking facilities
- Großraming: Public parking spaces behind the Landesmusikschule or at the former Salzwimmer Inn.
- Losenstein: Public parking spaces at the railway station or at the Blasl family inn.
- Laussa: Öﬀentliche Parkplätze (public parking spaces) opposite Kaufhaus Baumgartner.
- Maria Neustift: Öﬀentliche Parkplätze (public parking spaces) on the left behind the Gemeindeamt (municipal office).
- Gaﬂenz: Public parking spaces at the municipal office, open-air swimming pool
- Weyer: Kreuzberg car park