In Kronweiler you have the opportunity to rest directly on the Nahe river.
In the middle of Götterallee is the Heiligenbösch Church. From here you can enjoy a wonderful view of the country
It is also worth taking a break between Ellenberg and Buhlenberg, the Struth leisure area also offers plenty of space for cycling groups.
Rest stopsBäckerei DECKER's in Birkenfeld
Burger and more
Landgasthof Alt Birkenfeld
Calvin´s Burger House
Bistro Us´ Ding
Käsehüttchen in Selbstbedienung vom Demeter-Bio-Betrieb Bornwiesenhof
kDw – kleine Dorfwirtschaft
Hunsrück Ferienpark Hambachtal
Safety informationThe route partly runs on county and state roads, so you are asked to drive carefully.
Observe the traffic rules, watch out for other road users and drive at an appropriate speed, especially on the descents. Show consideration for other cyclists and pedestrians.
Tips and hintsInformation on all RadLust loops and long-distance cycle paths at www.birkenfelder-Land.de
- Coming from the A1, take the Birkenfeld exit, Birkenfeld is reached after approx. 6 km.
- Coming from Bad Kreuznach / Idar-Oberstein on the B 41, take the first exit to Birkenfeld. After a few hundred meters, take the third exit at the roundabout
- Take the first exit at the next roundabout
- The Landesmuseum Birkenfeld is 100 m away on the right-hand side.
ParkingSufficient parking can be found opposite the State Museum in the sports hall parking lot.
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
- Cell phone with a full battery
- Cash, ID
- Navigation device, maps
- Air pump / compressed air cylinder
- Replacement hose
- Sufficient drinks
- Energy bar / gel
- Wind / rain jacket
- 37 Waypoints
- 37 Waypoints