Challenging but beautiful hike in Parku Kombëtar i Llogarasë (Nationalpark Llogara) to the Maja Qores summit.
Distance 7.6 km
Update: October 31, 2021
Safety informationRequires good hiking skills because of rocky conditions.
Getting thereBy car SH8 around 20 min north of Dhermi
ParkingParking is possible at the Panorama Restaurant
34T 380509 4450533
EquipmentEnough water (1.5l), good hiking boots
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view