The Lake Sempach circular path offers numerous sights and magnificent views across the lake!
Distance 23.4 km
The short climb in Sempach heading towards Kirchbühl is worth the effort - at the top, you are on the Roman Way and enjoying magnificent views. On the other side of the lake, the trail runs along the edge of the lake.
Pause at the Caribbean Village, Nottwil for a refreshing drink!
Update: February 17, 2020
Tips and hintswww.sempachersee-tourismus.ch
ParkingSeevogtey car park, Sempach (fee-paying)
32T 438701 5220523
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view