Very pleasant short walk to and around Lac Vert, an attractive small lake above Servoz.
Distance 3.2 km
La Côte is reached via a steep, narrow, twtisty road from Servoz. The walk is short and straightforward, and the lake is attractive. Chalet Restaurant du Lac Vert is close to the lake, with views to the valley rather than the lake, and, like most places locally, opening is seasonal, so check in advance if you plan to eat there. The water level was high when we were at the lake and this made it a challenge to walk the whole way round without getting wet feet. Fine in waterproof hiking boots, but not in trainers.
32T 325865 5090217
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view