Varied round tour with many refreshments and wonderful views
Distance 23.6 km
From Scheffau, start on cycle path no. 14 towards Söll and continue on cycle path no. 28 towards Kufstein. Before the quarry, turn right onto MTB trail no. 354 towards Walleralm. Here you cycle uphill along the forest path until you arrive at the Walleralm with three cosy huts. After a break, return along the same route to the first junction - here you turn left and cycle to the Maier snack station and Hintersteiner See lake. From here you follow the MTB tour no. 338, cycling along the crystal-clear lake on the road to the Seestüberl. Past the Bärnstatt inn, turn left at the next junction and keep right downhill at the next fork in the road. At the junction with the asphalt road, turn right, an almost 180° bend. Now it's a leisurely downhill return to Scheffau.
Getting thereHeading from Wörgl, Kufstein or St. Johann on the B178 road, take the exit to Scheffau. Turn left immediately after the church, then drive past the community hall where you reach the public car park on the right-hand side.
ParkingPublic car park, Scheffau (740 m), north of the Community Hall - free
33T 293015 5267553
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentCycle helmet, comfortable cycling clothes, a change of clothes, wind protection, cycling gloves, poss. rucksack with water bottle and food, first aid kit, poss. servicing/repair kit, bike map, route description and information materials (GPX track), ID, insurance card, cash
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view