Distance 1.8 km
This walk/fitness trail is approximately 2.5 km long and mostly passes through shady terrain. The central access is located close to the Parish Church in Postal. From there, the path turns to the north, towards the Förstlerhof and then south to the valley station of the Verano cable car. It is possible to join or leave the route all the way along. On the southern part of the trail is a fitness path with several points where there are instructions for a variety of exercises.
Getting thereTake the expressway Me-Bo through the Etsch Valley to Burgstall.
32T 668022 5164384
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view