Finally, the route heads out of the valley over the "Bielen", along the asphalt road on the left. This last ascent is rewarded with a rapid descent over hill and dale to the hamlet of "Unner de Bodme". From here the trail leads back to the starting point in Saas-Grund.
- Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals.
- As a rule, walkers havepriority.
- When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability.
- All riding is at one’sown risk.
Getting thereKantonsstrasse to Visp, at the roundabout at the land bridge south towards Saas-Fee & Zermatt. At the ‘Killerhof’ roundabout (after Stalden) second exit towards Saas-Fee. The start of the trail is at the church.
ParkingPar park next to Hotel Roby and Denner
- Bike in excellent working order with a bell
- clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof)
- food and drink
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.