The Hut: At Gampe Thaya only local produce from our own farms is used to prepare typical Ötztal specialties which are served in the cosy wooden parlors or on the wonderful sunbathing terrace. In the "Gampe Ladele" all local products are available for sale, like freshly made cheese. Large playground. Breakfast on the hut on request! Rustic mountain farm and dairy with Tirolean grey cattle, own mountain cheese production.
Summer: open from mid June to early October
closed on Mondays
Winter: open from late November to mid April
piste no. 11
- hot meals
- typical Ötztal Marende snack, fresh products from own and local farming
To Gampe Thaya:
- by bus to Hochsölden, hiking trail directly from Giggijoch top station (50min), leisurely walk via Sonnblick to Gampe Thaya (40 min)
- drive on glacier road - toll station, walking tour to Gampe Thaya (15 min)
- drive on road towards Hochsölden until you reach the turn-off to Gampe, leisurely walk to Gampe Thaya (35 min)
- safe and easy trail in all weathers, winter walking trail to the hut, hut located on the ski slope.
- Routes nearby
- 5 Routes nearby